Joomla is yet another famous free CMS (Content Management System) allowing its users to easily design, create, manage the dynamic web portal similar to Drupal.
It serves to be an intuitive content management interface that helps in controlling the features as well as the functionalities of the powerful CMS platform.
In addition to this, there are several free extensions that are specifically written for Joomla –allowing the users to extend the overall functionality and customizing the same as per the given objectives.
Similar to WordPress, the Content Management System by Joomla is supported by a wide, friendly community upon which the beginners can rely on receiving proper assistance from the highly experienced Joomla members.
The users further can use Joomla for:
- Small enterprise websites or Corporate portals, Online publications, magazines, and newspapers
- Family or personal homepages
- Online reservations and e-commerce portals
- Non-profit, government, and organizational web portals
- Community-based church or school web portals
Some of the advanced features of Joomla include the following:
- Awesome design features
- Great core functionalities
- Ease of content creation, editing, and publishing
- Ease of effective CMS management
- Professional, global support
Joomla Website Management
- Joomla Hosting: It is easy to install and use on any web server with MySQL and PHP.
- Joomla Templates: The users can come across several high-end Joomla templates that are available & distributed for free on the Internet. Moreover, You can choose the best-available free templates along with the free installation of the selected template.
- Joomla Tutorial: Once you install it on your platform, you can now start with creating web pages, adding relevant content, and activating proper extensions for the respective features & functionality that you require.
- Joomla Extensions: You come across the ease of managing and tracking all the web pages effectively.
Joomla is the right solution for web pages of all complexities.